HideMyAss.com

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Western Digital My personal Passport Advantage Transportable Hard Drives With regard to Mac And PC Launched

Western Digital offers these days revealed two new additions to it's range of external transportable hard disk drives using the introduction from the My personal Passport Edge with regard to Computer and My personal Recommendation Edge for Macintosh.

The My Passport Advantage for Macintosh supports Apple’s Time Device functions, along with smooth as they are procedure along with Mac methods. Each drives are equipped with five hundred GB of storage and a USB 3.0 interface.

Western Digital My personal Passport Edge

The PC My personal Passport Edge design arrives supplied with WD SmartWare continuous as well as automated back-up software. Which has been made to provide users with an easy way to duplicate content material making sure personal electronic documents tend to be backed-up and guarded. Rick Welch, professional frailty president as well as gm of Traditional western Electronic’utes branded products and gadgets groups.

“Traditional western Digital’s brand new My Passport Advantage portable hard disks with regard to Pc and a mac offer cellular customers a safe, small, appealing method to conveniently work or perform anywhere existence or business may take all of them,”-”We know that individuals that bring personal and business content together with all of them on their moves are worried along with portability and with sustaining privateness whilst protecting their data. We style all My Passport items with a small impact with protection and protection in mind.”

The actual Traditional western Digital My Recommendation Edge costs $a hundred and ten and the My Passport Advantage for Macintosh portable hard disk from $a hundred and twenty. To learn more hop over to the on the PC version as well as Mac edition jump over to the Traditional western Electronic web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment